“The Legal Stuff”
(1) By entering ThinkBackpacking.com you accept our disclaimer in full. If you do not then you should not be using our services.
(2) All content within ThinkBackpacking.com is for reference only, and ThinkBackpacking.com is not responsible or liable for any misfortunes, damages, injuries, or financial losses occuring due to advice followed as it used at your own discretion. This also apllies to informative content published on any web site we link to.
(3) In addition to the above, ThinkBackpacking.com does not endorse nor will it be held liable for any misfortunes, damages, injuries, or financial losses suffered from buying commercial products or services of any external web sites we refer to in our affiliate schemes or otherwise.
(4) While we endeavour to keep our information up to date and accurate, we cannot guarantee this 100%. The site welcomes contributions and they will be read and reviewed before a decision is made whether to publish or not. If you choose to contribute information to our website you agree to allow ThinkBackpacking.com to publish this information on submission through the website.
(5) The content on ThinkBackpacking.com cannot be copied or republished on any other website.
(6) Any content added to ThinkBackpacking.com will become its property but you will be accredited as author. Any information added to a single or multiple sections of a guide will have the contributor accredited at the bottom of the page. We reserve the right to alter or amend any of the information submitted to us if false or inappropriate.